OpenFin .NET 6+ adapter
The OpenFin .NET adapter allows .NET applications that target .NET 6 or later to integrate with other OpenFin desktop applications.
The new adapter implementation has been introduced to provide capabilities over and above the original OpenFin .NET Adapter ( for .NET Framework) such as:
- Enhanced logging capabilities
- Support for .NET 6 and later
- Minimal dependencies
- Enhanced capabilities in unit test case scenarios
The adapter provides the following core features when interacting with the OpenFin Runtime:
- Basic connectivity to the Runtime
- Interop API
- Channel API
- InterApplicationBus API (IAB)
- Basic logging
Other capabilities are included as Extensions, such as snapshots, the desktop System API, and observable channels.